How do I get an Animal Health Certificate?


An animal health certificate (AHC) can only be issued by an Official Veterinarian (OV) approved by the APHA (Animal and Plant Health Agency). An appointment for this can be arranged by using our online booking system. Please do this well in advance of your travelling date.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.